CFP®, ChFC®, CLU®
Insurance Strategies, Investment Strategies (Reg. Reps Only)
Michael Arjomand is a 20-year veteran of the life insurance industry, and has ranked among the top ten producers of Massachussetts Mutual Life Insurance Company’s (“MassMutual”) 5,000 plus agents. His market is primarily high net worth professionals and business owners. He is active in estate and financial planning, and risk management for both individuals and businesses.
In addition to running his personal practice, Michael has also served as Unit Sales Manager for MassMutual’s New York office from 1999 to 2003. At MassMutual, Michael was involved in the recruiting, training and development of new agents. By March 2003, Michael had 14 agents in his unit.
From 2003 to 2007, Michael ran the Life Insurance Department of Sterling and Sterling, Inc*., a Property and Casualty brokerage with over 200 employees located in Woodbury, NY. At Sterling and Sterling, Inc., Michael provided Financial and Insurance Planning services to Sterling and Sterling, Inc.’s high net worth clients. During that period, approximately $0.5 billion of life insurance, generating $2.5 million in commissions was produced. Michael currently continues to work with Sterling and Sterling, Inc., and some of his Property and Casualty business is outsourced to them.
Michael founded Polaris Risk Management.* (“Polaris”) in 2008. Polaris* is a property and casualty agency focused on providing risk management services to successful individuals and businesses. Polaris* enables Michael to offer his clients a wider range of risk management solutions.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), 1997
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), 1997
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC), 1996
- Life and Health Licensed.
- Property and Casualty Licensed.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 Securities Licensed.
- CA Insurance License No. 0D91768
Corporate Recognition from MassMutual:
- Top of the Council, 2001-2010
- Blue Chip Council, 2001-2011
- Leader Conference, 1994, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000 to 2012
- Freshman Leader Award, 1994
- Chairman’s Club, 2002
- ELIF Medal, 2010
- National Quality Award
- Million Dollar Round Table – Top of the Table 2002 – 2009
University of Pennsylvania
BSE, Mechanical Engineering and Applied Mechanics - 1990
New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
MBA, Finance - 1993
Mahmoud Arjomand is a registered representative of and offers securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC www.SIPC.org] OSJ: One Penn Plaza 250 West 34th street, Suite 2035 New York, NY 10119 (212) 736-2001.
* Sterling and Sterling and Polaris Risk Management Corp. are not a subsidiary or affiliate of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company or MML Investors Services, LLC or its affiliated companies.
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck