Gedalia D. Miller LUTCF has been in the Insurance and Financial Services Industry since 1995.
Gedalia earned Leaders Club With MetLife 1996, 1997, 1998
Gedalia Spent several Years with NYL Starting out as a Sales Manager/Partner earning the Top 5 spot every year in 2004 Promoted to Senior Partner and Prompted to Managing Partner. Gedalia took a Tier 4 Agency to Tier 1 in less then 5 years . winning several Trophies at NYL
Gedalia opened his own Brokerage in 2006 where due to his natural ability he recruited several new agents into the business where they wanted to be Career agents that is when Gedalia rejoined as a Sales Manager with Guardian
Gedalia D Miller has been with The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America since 2008. In his position as Managing Director, he managed 26 people, and was responsible for recruiting, training and mentoring producers. 10 Producers Achieved Leaders Club 1 Presidents Council. 5 MDRT Qualifiers
A few of Gedalia’s more notable accomplishments include:
- Helping National Financial Network increase annual Retention within four years
- Continuing to lead double-digit growth every year by implementing new methods for recruiting, training and mentoring producers.
- Coaching new producers to performance levels that earned them Leader Club and MDRT three consecutive years.
- 2016 Hired 4 Agents 1 achieved Leaders Club Hired 1 Woman into the Emma Beckman Group
- Winning the Guardian’s PCA Award in 2009,2010,2011, 2012 & 2013
- Developed The New Agent of the Year At The Guardian in 2012
- Number 1 Agent in all of Guardian in Long Term Care 2012
- MDRT - Qualifying member Court of the Table 2009 -- Qualifying
- Member Court if the Table / Top of the Table 2010.
- GAMA International Awards Recruiting Specialist Award 2010 Diamond
• Frontline Leader Award 2010 SILVER
• Frontline Leader Award 2011 SILVER
• Frontline Leader Award 2013 GOLD ...
Associates describe Gedalia as a Highly-Motivated person who adapts his communication style to meet others’ needs. Gedalia is highly regarded for the level of care he invests into every interaction.
In Gedalia’s words, “I am so thankful to the one above for the opportunity to help others."
- Insurance Strategies
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck