Ashish M. Chowdhry
Going about life without the proper knowledge is like playing a game without knowing all of the rules. Sure, there is beginner’s luck, but what happens when you are no longer a beginner? This is where having the right people on your team can make the difference between being in the winner’s circle, and always being left two spaces behind. When it comes to preparing for your financial future, Ashish M. Chowdhry has the knowledge to help navigate through the gray areas in order to help you finish on top.
Ashish’s combination of experience, professionalism and access to a wide variety of products and services help his clients meet their financial goal, estate planning strategy and insurance needs. Whether their goals include preparing for milestone life events like college, retirement, marriage, divorce, starting a family or whether they are simply looking for life, disability income or long-term care insurance protection; Ashish is their financial guide.
He can provide a broad portfolio of individual, life, disability income, long-term care, insurance protection, asset accumulation strategies, distribution strategies, and financial products and services for families, businesses, and business professionals.
He also designs Health/Dental and group benefit insurance plans for small to mid-size companies in the Tri-state Area. He was named one of the Top Brokers for Oxford Health Plans in 2009 and 2014. He also advises clients on insurance, and retirement related matters in South Florida.
His specialties include offering total financial needs analysis through a network of experienced professionals with expertise in:
- Retirement Plan Analysis, Estate Planning Strategies
- Employee Benefit & Retention Strategies
- Business Continuation Strategies, Trust Services
- Guaranteed Income Annuities - (Deferred Income Annuities & Single Premium Immediate Annuities)
- College Funding & Savings Strategies (529 Plans)
- IRAs, Roth IRAs & Rollovers
Insurance Licenses: CT, MA, NJ, NY, PA, VA, MD, CA, IL, KS, GA, NC, OK, FL, NV, OH, AK, TX, WA
Securities licenses: AK, CA Insurance (LIC #: 0D13240), CT, DE, FL, HI, IL, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, PA, TX, VA, WA
Awards & Accolades:
- MassMutual’s Blue-Chip Qualifier 2013 - 2018
- MassMutual's Leader Conference Qualifier: 2001-2005, 2007, 2010, 2013 - 2018
- MassMutual's Agent Growth Award: 2000
He is a self-proclaimed “foodie,” and enjoys traveling whenever he can. He resides in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Ashish is a registered representative of and offers securities and investment advisory services through MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC (www.sipc.org) OSJ One Penn Plaza 250 West 34th Street Suite 2035 New York NY 10119 (212) 736-2001.
- Insurance Strategies
- Investment Strategies (Reg. Reps Only)
- College Funding Strategies
- Business Succession Planning
- Retirement Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
Check the background of this investment professional on FINRA's BrokerCheck